- Editing of applicant's personal information WILL NOT be allowed after their applications are physically received at the CKGS Passport Application Center.
- The application will be REJECTED on technical grounds if there is a variance with information in passport.
- The rejected application will be returned back to the applicant and they will have to redo the entire process.
- Any variance in the data mentioned in the applicant's passport and that mentioned in the online application form will be the sole responsibility of the applicant and they have to ensure that the data is validated correctly before sending their application to CKGS Center. CKGS will not undertake any 'Edits' in the applications.
- In these cases CKGS Service fee, convenience fee (bank charges for online payment) and any shipping fee purchased through CKGS will be non-refundable (which will be used to ship back the application to the applicant).
- It is absolutely necessary to use your Recent Original Indian Passport details whilst filling your Passport Application.
- Information on the government online passport application form, your existing passport and all supplementary forms must be identical.
- To change your personal details, you must select the appropriate options under Miscellaneous Services.
The Government NRI passport application website has been upgraded for your convenience. With the new website there is no need for Hand-filling the application!
- As you know there may be certain delays during the upgradation phase. If in case you come across any delays /difficulties while completing your Passport application on the Government NRI Passport website; kindly try after some time as CKGS being mere a facilitator has no control over the Government NRI Passport website.
- Due to the recent changes there may be certain fields that are repetitive between CKGS website and Government passport application form. CKGS needs the information to populate the correct checklist, fees and to auto populate the applicable forms for you. In due time changes may be made to improve the user experience.
We seek your kind understanding and regret any inconvenience!
All details mentioned below should be exactly as in your Recent Indian Passport:
- Spelling, abbreviations: Applicants name, parents name, spouse name
- Sequence of Applicants name, applicants US address, applicants Indian Address parents name and spouse name.
- Place of Birth (City, State, Country)
- Date of Birth - DD/MM/YY
- Passport Details: Number, Place of Issue, Date of Issue, Date of Expiry.
Exception: If you have chosen to update your personal details using the appropriate miscellaneous services with supporting documents. Special characters used with names like Dr. Prof., aka, @ as well as abbreviations are no longer allowed in the passports.