Global Entry Program (GEP) of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) for Indian Citizens
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) program that allows expedited clearance for pre-approved, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States. Members enter the United States through automatic kiosks at select U.S. airports.How to Apply for Global Entry:
Citizens of India are eligible for Global Entry. Applications must be submitted through CBP’s Trusted Traveler Programs (TTP) website.Application Process for background check for GEP:
Step 1: Apply Online with U.S. CBP. Apply and complete application process at TTP website https://www.cbp.gov/travel/trusted-traveler-programs/global-entry of U.S. CBP.
Step 2: Visit the Passport Seva website and complete the application form https://portal4.passportindia.gov.in/Online/welcomeLink.
Step 3: After completion of online form, visit / ship the application form along with the fee of USD 46.95 (GEP Fee+ ICWF + CKGS Service Fee) to your respective CKGS Passport Application Center.
Eligibility: Only for those who have completed the step 1 (of applying with the US CBP).
Payment: Payments must be made through Pay order /Cashiers/ Bankers check favoring “Cox and Kings Global Services USA LLC.
- GEP application form duly signed
- Copy of the proof of address.
- Driver’s License (front and back page)
- State ID (front and back page)
- Utility bill such as gas, electric or water must not be older than 3 months/Landline telephone Bill.
|A (Consular Fee)||GEP Fees||$25|
|ICWF - Indian Community Welfare Fund||$2|
|B (CKGS Fee)||CKGS Service Fee||$19.95 per application|
|Total Payment A + B|
- Payment has to be made separately for each Applicant.
- Cash will NOT be accepted.
- Personal Checks will NOT be accepted.
- If fees are not paid in full, CKGS will not be responsible for any delays and consequential charges that you may incur.
Mode of Submission: Either by Shipping or Walk-in
Shipping Address: https://passport.in.ckgs.us/application-centers