• What should I do in case my passport has already expired?
    It is very important that you apply for your Passport on the CKGS website ONLY at https://passport.in.ckgs.us/ and follow the process as defined.
    If your passport has already expired, then you need to apply for "Re-issue" of passport.

    Selection of Passport Service
    To apply for a "Re-issue of Passport" for Passport Already Expired, under ‘Choose your passport service’ please select the option ‘Passport Already Expired’.

    Full Passport Application Process
    To understand the full process, please follow the below steps in sequential order:
    Step 1
    Passport Application Guide
    Step 2
    Passport Application – Get Started