India Passport Application Center, Washington DC
India Passport Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
- Submission by appointments 09:00 - 15:30
- Submission by without appointment 09:00 - 11:00
- Tatkal Application Submission 09:00 - 15:30
- Document collection 15:30 - 17:30
Applicants should note that the Washington DC center shall only open at 9 AM. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
Our office is located in the west end of Georgetown. The nearest metro stations, if travelling by train, are Foggy bottom (blue / orange line) and DuPont Circle (red line).
India Passport Application Center
Cox and Kings Global Services (Passport Section)
1250 23rd St NW, Suite 100-90,
Washington. DC, 20037, USA
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the passport application center to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
- Applicants should note that the Washington DC center shall open only at 9 AM. Applicants are requested not to arrive at the application center prior to this time. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM.
Include States: Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST (except holidays)
||Call Center Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints|
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
|2||Phone||(888) 585-5431||General queries|
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
There is metered parking available outside the application center. Parking outside the application center is at the owner's risk. A parking garage is located behind our building on 24th Street, the cost for parking is $17.00.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|The UPS Store||2021 L St NW, Washington DC 20036||(202) 775-4302|
|One Source Process Servers||2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW #4, Washington DC 20037||(202) 459-4760|