India Passport Application Center, San Francisco
Hours of Operations
India Passport Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
- Submission by appointments 09:00 - 15:30
- Submission by Without appointment 09:00 - 11.00
- Tatkal Application Submission 09:00 - 15:30
- Document Collection 15:30 - 17:30
- Submission of Additional Documents by walk-in 09:00 – 15:30
India Passport Application Center
Cox and Kings Global Services (Passport Section)
225 Bush Street,
San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the passport application center to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST (except holidays)
||Call Center Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
|2||Phone||(888) 585-5431||General queries|
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
There is no parking available outside the passport application center. Parking outside a passport service center is at the owner's risk.