IMPORTANT NOTE: Indian Embassy/Consulates, CKGS Passport Application Centers and Contact Center will remain closed on Novemeber 12, 2019 on account of Guru Nanak's Birthday.
India Passport Application Center, San Francisco
Hours of Operations
India Passport Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
- Submission by appointments 09:00 - 15:30
- Submission by Without appointment 09:00 - 11.00
- Tatkal Application Submission 09:00 - 15:30
- Document Collection 15:30 - 17:30
- Submission of Additional Documents by walk-in 09:00 – 15:30
India Passport Application Center
Cox and Kings Global Services (Passport Section)
225 Bush Street,
San Francisco, CA 94104, USA
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the passport application center to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST (except holidays)
||Call Center Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|email@example.com||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
|2||Phone||(888) 585-5431||General queries|
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
There is no parking available outside the passport application center. Parking outside a passport service center is at the owner's risk.