IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic, our call center is not operational till further notice. In case of any urgent assistance required, please write to us at email@example.com Alternatively you can also send across your queries through our feedback page - https://passport.in.ckgs.us/feedback/ and specify your jurisdiction along with the web reference number (if applicable).
India Passport Application Center, Houston
India Passport Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
- Submission by appointments 09:00 - 15:30
- Submission by without appointment 09:00 - 11.00
- Tatkal Application Submission 09:00 - 15:30
- Document collection 15:30 - 17:30
- Submission of Additional Documents by walk-in 09:00 – 15:30
Applicants should note that the Houston center shall only open at 9 AM CST. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM CST. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM CST as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
India Passport Application Center
Cox and Kings Global Services (Passport Section)
1001 Texas Ave,
Suite 550 (Level 5),
Houston, TX 77002, USA
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the passport application center to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado and Nebraska
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST (except holidays)
||Call Center Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
|2||Phone||(888) 585-5431||General queries|
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|The UPS Store||945 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77002||(832) 204-3767||Locate on Map|
|The UPS Store||1302 Waugh Dr, Houston, TX 77019||(713) 942-7775||Locate on Map|