IMPORTANT NOTICE: Indian Embassy/Consulates, CKGS Passport Application Centers and Contact Center will remain closed on Thursday and Friday, November 22 and 23, 2018 on account of Thanksgiving Day and Guru Nanak's Birthday respectively.
India Passport Application Center, Atlanta
India Passport Application Center operates from Monday to Friday (except Holidays)
- Submission by appointments 09:00 – 15:30
- Submission by without appointment 09:00 – 11:00
- Document collection 15:30 – 17:30
- Tatkal Application Submission at Washington DC
- Applicants of the Atlanta jurisdiction are advised to apply for Tatkal Service through the widget on the CKGS website https://passport.in.ckgs.us/get-started?tatkal=1
- The Tatkal Request for applicants from the Atlanta jurisdiction will be actioned by the Embassy of India, Washington DC
- Applicants need to submit their physical applications at the CKGS Passport Application Center in Washington DC.
- Applicant must select Washington as Jurisdiction while completing Online NRI Passport Application.
Applicants should note that the Atlanta center shall only open at 9 AM. Applicants will not be allowed inside the building or in the building lobby prior to 9 AM. Applicants are requested not to arrive at our application center prior to 9 AM as this is causing a lot of inconvenience to other tenants in the building.
India Passport Application Center
Cox and King Global Service (Passport Section)
5883 Glenridge Dr,Suite 160,
Sandy Springs, GA 30328,USA
- Please check the status of your application online before visiting the passport application center to collect your documents during the document collection hours.
- Only you or your immediate family member (Spouse/Parents/Siblings/Children (above 18 years of age) of the applicant) can collect the document on your behalf.
Include States: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee and US Virgin Islands
"Our office is located in the Sandy Spring (North Atlanta).The Nearest Marta station, if travelling by train, are Dunwoody Marta station (Red Line) and Medical center station (Red Line)"
Both train stations are within 2 miles from application center.
Call Center Helpdesk
Call center operates from Monday to Friday - 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM EST (except holidays)
||Call Center Services||Contact Details||What to expect ?|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||For General queries, Application Status Check, Feedback & Complaints
|Applicants are requested to provide the below details while writing to us:
|2||Phone||(888) 585-5431||General queries|
- The entrance is clear and unobstructed.
- A friend / relative can accompany customers with disabilities throughout the application process.
- There are clear, easy to read signs in English.
- The building is very well lit inside.
To assist you, we have provided a list of Notaries near the CKGS Application Center.
Please note that these are just suggestions and that CKGS has no affiliation and takes no responsibility of the services provided:
|Notary Company Name||Address||Phone Number||Map|
|The UPS Store||227 Sandy Springs Pl, Ste D-103, Sandy Springs, GA 30328||(404) 781-0580||Locate on Map|
|Atlanta Notaries||1800 Peachtree Street Northwest, 5th Fl, Atlanta, GA 30309||(404) 437-9295||Locate on Map|