IMPORTANT NOTICE: Indian Embassy/Consulates, CKGS Passport Application Centers and Contact Center will remain closed on Friday, April 19, 2019 on account of Good Friday.
- The Embassy of India, Washington D.C has informed that, due to upgradation in the system Passport Processing time for Washington DC may take 4-6 weeks or more. We seek your understanding and regret the inconvenience.
- The Consulate General of San Francisco has informed that, due to technical upgrades some delay is anticipated in extending emergency passport service from San Francisco. We hope to resolve the issue and resume regular service as soon as possible.
Please DO NOT call the contact center as our staff will not be having any additional information about the timelines. Kindly refer to https://passport.in.ckgs.us/ for latest updates.
Welcome to CKGS Indian Passport Application Center
We are happy to announce that CKGS is the only authorized Service Provider for the Embassy of India and its Consulates across the USA for the Indian Passport Services with effect from May 7, 2016.
Passport Application Guide
It is very important that you apply on the CKGS website and follow the due process. Do not go directly to the Government of India Online NRI Passport website.
For USA applicants, the CKGS website has been customized so that the website, documents, forms and letters requirements are as per the requirements of Embassy / Consulates of India in USA.
The rules on our website will identify your passport category, type, fees, document checklist, payments, track your application and FAQS to help avoid errors. Further to assist you, many forms and letters that have repetitive information will get auto populated and you only have to fill in the missing fields.
You will be directed from the CKGS website at the appropriate step to the Government of India Passport website to fill your online NRI passport application form.
- CKGS Indian Visa / OCI / Renunciation of Indian Citizenship Service
- How to Apply
- Sample NRI Passport Application Form
- Useful Links
- Browser Suggestions
Questions regarding Applications submitted to BLS International.
Applicants are advised to ensure that their postal applications reach CKGS IPAC ONLY ON OR AFTER 9th May 2016 (Monday).
CKGS will NOT be able to answer any questions regarding applications submitted to BLS International Application Centre.
- Please do not send BLS applications to us, as we will not be able to process them.
- Please do not send or redirect applications addressed for BLS to CKGS.
- Please do not send us the same documents that you enclosed when you were applying through BLS.
- We will not be able to process these applications out of our system as all applications have to be tracked and audited in CKGS system as per the instructions of the Embassy and Consulates of India in USA.
- All applicants have to re-apply only through CKGS website.
Shipping ServiceBook Now
Track My Application / Shipping
Please keep your Web Reference Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth handyTrack Now
Missing / Additional Documents Upload or Shipping
Please keep your Web Reference Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth handyUpload Now
Withdraw or Resubmit
Passport / Documents
Please keep your Web Reference Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth handyClick here
Payments / Refunds
Please keep your Web Reference Number, Passport Number, Date of Birth handyPay Now